- As a deposit, the customer must pay 25.00 euros for each access device.
- It will be paid exclusively via direct deposit.
- The delivery of the device to the customer will be made, in the Espai de Xátiva (Xátiva Customer Area), from the 2nd working day of the deposit in the account of FGV.
- To return the device, the customer must hand it in at the Xátiva Customer Area and fill in a “Receipt” in duplicate (one copy for the customer and another for FGV). The customer can then request by mail to email@example.com the refund of the amount deposited.
- The refund of the deposit will be made exclusively by transfer to the customer’s account.
- In case of breakage or misuse of the device the customer will lose the right to a refund of the deposit.
- The device can be returned at the Xátiva Customer Area, where the necessary delivery documentation will be filled in for the refund of the amount deposited.
- If you lose it, you must contact the Xátiva Customer Area, and, in order to request another one, you must pay the amount established as a deposit/guarantee.
You can download the application through this link or go to the Xátiva Customer Area where you will be provided with the forms.