Aware that the customer has the possibility of choosing from a wide range of transport alternatives that are often less sustainable and have a greater environmental impact, it is a priority objective of FGV to offer a quality service that respects the environment in order to increase, day by day, the number of citizens who use sustainable transport.
To achieve these objectives, each and every component of the organisation must be involved in the identification and satisfaction of customer needs, the responsible consumption of raw materials and the minimisation of environmental impacts.
The Metrovalencia network covers the city of Valencia and its metropolitan area, serving 36 municipalities and transporting nearly 70,000,000 customers.
Also, aware that it is people who ultimately contribute to the quality of the service provided, Metrovalencia takes on, through training and integration, the objective of improving the friendliness and efficiency of all our agents.
Quality commitment to citizens
- Punctuality: Metrovalencia is committed to maintaining an average monthly punctuality of 90 percent in the service of all its trains and trams.
- Cleaning: all our trains and stations will be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Refund of transport tickets: when, for any reason, there is a delay of more than 10 minutes in any of our services and the customer decides not to make the journey for this reason, Metrovalencia will refund the amount of the transport ticket*.
- Response to complaints: all complaints made by our customers, by any of the available means, will be answered within a maximum period of 18 days.
- Transparency: quality information is available on our transparency portal.
(*) When the customer has purchased a Single, the amount will be refunded. When a voucher is available, the validated and unused journey will be refunded. There will be no return for temporary unlimited travel tickets.
Help us to improve
For the benefit of all our customers, please help us to keep our facilities clean.
In accordance with current regulations, smoking is prohibited in our facilities and vehicles. Out of respect for other travellers, we ask you to help us stick to this rule.
Use the vending machines to purchase your ticket and/or reload your card, thus avoiding queuing at the ticket office and helping us to speed up the sales process.
For other questions you can also contact us through our free information and customer service telephone number (900 46 10 46) with extended opening hours.
Since 2010, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana has had an Environmental Management System certified by AENOR, according to the international environmental management standard UNE-EN ISO 14001. AENOR Certificate of an Environmental Management System of FGV, in .PDF, opens in new tab.