Characteristics of the “Free Temporal Jove season ticket”
- It is a single-person ticket called “free Temporal Jove season ticket” valid for travel in the ABC zones of Metrovalencia, MetroBús and EMT, with no limit on the number of trips, for people under 31 years of age, until July 31, 2023.
- The extension of free travel until 31 July is automatically renewed.
- The season ticket is loaded on an anonymous cardboard card, but it is personal and non-transferable since it must be associated with an identity document, ID card, NIE or passport.
- Both the season ticket and the cardboard card are free of charge.
- To obtain it, it is necessary to have a valid identity document
- When requesting an appointment, the season ticket pick-up location must be selected.
- Other people’s season tickets can be picked up as long as the person who comes brings the original codes and ID cards.
Appointment procedure to obtain the free Temporal Jove Season Ticket:
Make an appointment in this link >>>
- Select the pick-up centre or station, the day and time of your appointment.
- To pick up your free Temporal Jove Season Ticket, you must bring your identification document and the receipt of your appointment (printed or digital).
- A person other than the applicant can go to pick it up as long as he/she brings the original document and the receipt of your appointment (printed or digital). In order to collect the free Temporal Jove Season Ticket with a SIP (national health card) number, you must also present your family record book.
Conditions applicable to “free Temporal Jove season ticket”
- To travel in the Metrovalencia and MetroBus network it is necessary to validate it before boarding the train or tram and bus.
- At the request of FGV staff, the holder must show the corresponding identity document, ID card, NIE or passport.
- Fraudulent manipulation or improper use of the season ticket, as well as its use by a person other than the cardholder, will be sanctioned in accordance with current regulations.
- In case of loss, theft or malfunction of the season ticket not attributable to the cardholder (breakage, damage, etc.), the cardholder may request a new free Temporal Jove season ticket by reapplying for an appointment on the website.
FGV informs you that it is responsible for the processing of the data provided for the purposes indicated. The legitimacy of the processing is based on Law 6/2011, of 1 April, of Mobility of the Valencian Community and the legal powers attributed to FGV. Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found on our website or requested by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights: You may access, rectify and delete the data provided, as well as exercise other rights, as explained in the additional information that you can see on the website of FGV or by sending a written request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, to the following address: FERROCARRILS DE LA GENERALITAT VALENCIANA – LOPD RECLAMACIONES Partida Xirivelleta, S/N – 46014 Valencia.
Centres authorised to issue and collect the free Temporal Jove Season ticket, always by appointment.
|Benimaclet Customer Care Center||8:00-20:00|
|Empalme Customer kiosk||8:00-20:00|
|Àngel Guimerà Customer kiosk||8:00-20:00|
|Mislata Customer kiosk||8:00-20:00|
|Alacant Customer Area||10:30-13:00 |