Metrovalencia has put back into service its nightly metros and trams on Fridays, Saturdays and holiday eves.
The planned night service offers the same timetables as before its interruption. Thus, the extension of the timetable allows trains to run with a frequency of between 10 and 20 minutes through the city centre, after the last regular service before midnight, in those sections in the direction of Aeroport, Torrent, Torrent Avinguda, Empalme and Marítim-Serrería.
- In the direction of Alboraya, the frequency ranges between 15 and 30 minutes.
- Trains run every 40 minutes to Seminari and Paterna stations. In addition, there are trains every 80 minutes to Picassent, Bétera, Llíria, Rafelbunyol and Riba-roja de Túria.
- The last trains running through the centre of the city of Valencia, via Àngel Guimerà station, to the different destinations operate between 2:30 and 3:00 a.m.
- On the tramway lines, trams run at 40-minute intervals on all lines, while on the Primat Reig-Doctor Lluch and Marítim-Grau Canyamelar sections the frequency is 20 minutes. Line 4 runs between Doctor Lluch and Vicent Andrés Estellés, except for the last tram in service that will go as far as Mas del Rosari.
- The last trains running through the Benimaclet stop to the different destinations operate at around 2:30 a.m.
Valencian illustrator Luna Pan is taking part in the promotional campaign of this service. The new poster alludes to the night, users and nocturnal animals as imaginary companions, represented in a symbolic and friendly way. We have chosen representative fauna such as the bat, image of the coat of arms of the city of Valencia, the fox, an owl and the barn owl.